Megan + Jonathan’s Wedding Highlights:
– I loved this wedding! First, it was at my new favorite venue The Farm at Eagles Ridge which is just beautiful to photograph. Secondly, Megan is a girl after my own heart because she loves details and thought of literally everything! Right down to a special embroidered handkerchief wrapped present she gave her groom. She has amazing taste!
– The bridal bouquet was designed by Petals with Style and included a photo of Megan’s grandfather so his memory could be a part of the special day. It was beautiful. All the other arrangements were put together by the maid of honor.
– All of the bridesmaids signed the bottom of Megan’s shoes so she walked down the aisle with a symbol of their support and love.
– I have noticed a recurring photo that seems to happen at almost all of the weddings this year. Three words = Groomsmen, ties, phone. :-)
– The groom isn’t a fan of cake. (Like it was torture to eat one bite at the cake cutting, ha!) So there was a dessert bar to end all dessert bars. Pie, macrons, brownies, cupcakes, rice krispies treats!! And it was all displayed beautifully.
– After I send all of the photos to the couple, I received the nicest email ever from Megan. This makes me love my job, even more.
“WOW!!! I don’t even know where to begin!! I am blown away by the quality and detail of these photos. I cannot thank you enough for doing such an amazing job! Jonathan and I were so pleased with them. We cannot wait to share them with all of our friends and family. You have truly made my dream of what I always wished for in my wedding photos a complete reality!! We are incredibly happy and cannot stop looking at these amazing photos. Thank you so much Kylene.”
Thank you so much Megan and Jonathan!!!