Maggie and Andrew picked an amazing park near Andrew’s parent’s house in Wyomissing,PA for their session. Maggie is in school to become a Vet so it was natural that she wanted to include their dog in the session. FYI - I love when couples bring their dogs! It always makes the session more like “real life” plus they are usually funny. :-) I can’t wait for their wedding next May at The Farm at Eagles Ridge!
Shelly and Ross planned the cuteness engagement session. First, they brought their dog which was hilarious. And secondly, they made part of the session Up (as in the movie) themed – complete with balloons and soda top pins.
I’m excited because their wedding is today! Can’t wait!
Carlos + Kaylee’s Wedding Highlights:
- Kaylee and Carlos were first introduced by Kaylee’s dad! He liked Carlos so much and he hoped Kaylee would, too. And it worked! They were married in late June at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. It was a beautiful wedding day.
- I had never seen lavender bouquets before. Not only were they pretty, but the smell was so calming.
- I love emotional grooms. I wish more would be like Carlos.
- The reception was full of dancing dancing and there was nothing slow about it. The mother/son dance was especially amazing.
- Carlos surprised Kaylee with a song that he sang along with playing the guitar. He secretly practiced for months! She had no idea and it was a very fun/sweet moment.
Thank you so much for letting me capture your love, Kaylee and Carlos – it was an honor!
I love how many different venues there are in Lancaster. I captured an outside wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge on Friday and then a downtown wedding at The Hamilton Club on Saturday. Here’s a quick preview of the happy couples!
I love when couples like Jen + Anthony find me. They are the sweetest, nicest couple ever. We went to a park near their house for this session and it was like a dream location – moss walls, ponds, hay bales, fields of purple flowers (weeds maybe?) and barns! I loved this couple and this session.