Carlos + Kaylee’s Wedding Highlights:
- Kaylee and Carlos were first introduced by Kaylee’s dad! He liked Carlos so much and he hoped Kaylee would, too. And it worked! They were married in late June at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. It was a beautiful wedding day.
- I had never seen lavender bouquets before. Not only were they pretty, but the smell was so calming.
- I love emotional grooms. I wish more would be like Carlos.
- The reception was full of dancing dancing and there was nothing slow about it. The mother/son dance was especially amazing.
- Carlos surprised Kaylee with a song that he sang along with playing the guitar. He secretly practiced for months! She had no idea and it was a very fun/sweet moment.
Thank you so much for letting me capture your love, Kaylee and Carlos – it was an honor!