Since I’m not originally from the Central PA area I’m always surprised by new shooting locations. Like this retirement village. Yes, that’s right! When Jill first mentioned she wanted her engagement session at Masonic Villages, I was sightly concerned. Then I went and I got it. It’s so beautiful! And I love how Jill’s skirt matched the flowers. I can’t wait for their wedding next April. Enjoy!!
I love families who book multiple sessions! I first met baby Eily for her baby faces session and now she’s 11 months old and full of personality. Her parents wanted a very relaxed session where we captured their normal life and that’s exactly what I love to do! As you’ll see, this is one cool family. As in they have great furniture, listen to records, and Eily may have been teething on a wine cork. :-) Enjoy the cuteness!
Matt + Christine’s Wedding Highlights:
- Matt and Christine’s wedding was my first of the season and it couldn’t have been any better! Beautiful couple, perfect location (John Wright Restaurant) and fun wedding guests!
- Christine started a journal when she first met Matt and recorded all of their dates in it. She wrapped it up and gave it to him as a wedding gift – how amazing!
- Christine planned a “first look” not with Matt, but with her dad and brothers. I thought this was a great idea.
- I challenge all future weddings to top the cutest of the ring bearer and flower girl. Oh man, it was amazing. Smiles everywhere.
- Instead of one cake, Matt and Christine had nine! Mainly because of their differing opinions on favorite flavors – chocolate vs fruit. They had an amazing mix of both.
- Part of the entertainment at the reception was a caricature artist. Such a fun idea and the everyone loved it.
- The guests at this wedding knew how to dance! At one point they passed an imaginary basketball around and each had to dance with it, and I can say that it’s much harder to take photos when you’re laughing. :-)
Matt and Christine – Congratulations! Thank you for letting me capture your beautiful wedding day!!
Kerry and Ryan’s wedding was one of the first ones I ever photographed (way back in 2009!) which makes capturing their first baby girl, Gracie, even more special for me. Gracie smiles big but also has the most perfect frown face (third photo down) I’ve ever seen! It was so cute. She’s precious! Enjoy!
I love how each couple I capture find fun ways to make their engagement sessions unique. Nikki and Jordan were no exception. I mean, they brought and setup a hammock!! I loved it! And to make the session even more fun, they dressed up in their work uniforms. Nikki is a nurse and Jordan is a Police Officer so that definitely needed to be captured. Enjoy!