Jenny and Adam’s Wedding Highlights:
– This wedding was the perfect combination of classic and non-traditional elements. And it was fun, with a couple who loves to dance and laugh (my favorite kind!)
– Jenny had two dresses! An elegant one for the ceremony and a pretty party dress for dancing at the reception. Two dresses means two pairs of shoes, too. I loved them both! Plus, the guys had two “suits” as well.
– After the Catholic ceremony, we went to Lititz Spring Park for photos and there was another wedding there! But we were able to stay to the front of the park, and since Jenny and Adam are pros from their engagement session, it was a fun time with spontaneous dancing and all!
– The reception was at the Hamilton Ballroom in Lancaster and I loved all of the art deco details. The bride and groom bucked the traditional slow dance and had quite the impressive first (fast) dance.
– Jenny’s dad had a speech that had people in tears laughing. Plus, he wore the same tux he wore at his wedding! Very impressive.
– Another non-traditional element – flan! There wasn’t a wedding cake in sight but a table full of desserts.
– At the end of the evening, Jenny and Adam walked, hand-in-hand, to their home in the city. A simple, romantic ending to their wedding day.
Jenny and Adam – thank you so much for letting me capture your fun, beautiful wedding!