Blayne + Rebecca’s Wedding Highlights:
– This wedding was one of ten I captured at The Farm at Eagles Ridge this past year. Rebecca created a beautiful wedding day that was full of emotion and wonderful details. Everywhere you looked there was something interesting and creative. They are the sweetest, most welcoming couple.
– Instead of a traditional first look, the couple exchanged cards behind a door so they couldn’t see each other before the ceremony. Five minutes after arriving for the day, I was documenting this romantic and emotional part of the day, listening to them read about their love stories through tears. I felt so honored.
– The Bride had a door entrance setup outside for the ceremony so when the doors opened her groom could see her for the first time. This was the first one I had ever see and it worked perfectly. Rebecca met both of her parents halfway down the aisle and they both walked her to her groom.
– The flower girl who was beyond adorable managed to take her flower hairpiece off and put it around her leg and then wanted to talk to Blayne…during the ceremony. :-)
– The funniest moment happened when the bride and her maid of honor put their heads together for a photo (ok I might have told them to) and got stuck! It took several bridesmaids to help unhook them and ironically the maid of honor would have been best suited to help since she’s a hairdresser. It all worked out and no ones hair was ruined, I promise.
– The bride’s family has a band! They always play at family wedding and they were amazing. It’s becoming more rare to have a live band at a wedding so this was definitely a fun change of pace.
Rebecca and Blayne thank you for creating such an amazing wedding day!