- It’s almost here! 2014 Goal Setting help from Lara Casey
- Great video on Empathy vs. Sympathy from Dr. Brene Brown
- Celebrating NYE with kiddos? Here are 10 ideas to make it fun!
- 15 most anticipated books of 2014 – 2014 is the year to read more books – said me
- Apple cider vinegar seems to be all the rage in my family and, so far, I don’t find it completely undrinkable
- 101 free printables – everything from posters to thank you cards to bookmarks galore
This week: Back in PA from a cold, snowy Upstate NY Christmas visit (see all of the above photos) Luke loves the snow and runs around in it nonstop. I’m excited to check my mail for a certain magazine (exciting news to share soon) and to organize for a busy 2014 photo season. If I remember correctly I had 5 weddings booked last year at this time. As of today I have 15 (!!!) with a goal of 25 so if you know anyone who recently got engaged over the holidays, send them my way! I appreciate all of the support and feel very blessed! Happy New Year!