I’m very excited to share this gorgeous fall wedding!! It took me a while to decide what images to show because there were so so so many I wanted to include. As you’ll see, I just decided to go with it and post a lot. :)
Branda + Doug’s Wedding Highlights:
– I love the vintage feel of this wedding. Branda has amazing taste, which you’ll see with her choice of shoes, jewelry (amazing!) and lace dress. One special detail was added to the inside of Branda’s dress – the lace from her grandma’s wedding dress! Such a great idea.
– This wedding took place at Branda’s parents house in Maryland. The day started out looking like it might rain and I had a real moment of panic and then, all of a sudden, the sun came out along with the wind! But I’ll take wind over rain. :-) The ceremony and cocktail hour were both outside among the trees. Beautiful!
– Both Branda and her sister were getting married within a year so their parents decided to use this as an opportunity to start a new business! Vintage Affairs was born and they provide amazing vintage rental options – everything from tables and chairs to stained glass windows and wood doors (used to mark the opening of the ceremony aisle). I highly recommend them!
– The flowers and the entire reception area and table settings were amazingly beautiful! Some of the prettiest I have seen!
– Branda and Doug both are actors and have very talented friends. This meant there were many performances during the reception! Doug and the groomsman even prepared a special song for the bride. So fun!
– One of my favorite parts came at the end of the reception when Branda and her college friends performed the song Joyful, Joyful made popular by the movie Sister Act 2. :-) LOVE IT!!
Branda and Doug – thank you so much for the opportunity to capture your amazing wedding day! I wish you both a life that is joyful!
December giveaway! Leave a comment below and you’ll be entered to win a free 1-2 hour photo session with 25 digital negatives! All blog comments from the month of December will be entered to win, so the more you comment – the better! Become a fan of Kylene Lynn Photography on Facebook and you’re automatically entered. Share a post on Facebook/Twitter (please tag my FB page Kylene Lynn Photography or @kylenelynn for twitter) and that’s another entry! Winner will be announced on January 1st! Session must be held 40 miles from Lancaster, PA or Syracuse, NY.