Lindsay + Ramón Wedding Highlights:
– Lindsay and Ramón met when Lindsay was studying abroad in Spain. (You might remember them from their engagement photos in downtown Philly.) So the theme of the wedding day was a blending of cultures, with spanish and english translations throughout, and the most unique US and Spain cake topper! I loved it.
– We started the day at the Loews Hotel in downtown Philadelphia and then traveled to the Glen Foerd Mansion for the wedding and reception. The mansion is on the Delaware river and is very historic. It looked like it might rain so there was much debate about the outside ceremony but we decided to go with it and I’m so glad we did. Once the wedding began the clouds parted and the rain completely stopped.
– The ceremony was very romantic and extra sentimental because they wrote their own vows. (I love that!) One of my favorite moments from the ceremony was when I looked over at the bridesmaids and all four of them were frantically wiping away their tears.
– My favorite moment of the reception was when Lindsay’s sister surprised the couple with a rap! It was hilarious. The tune was from the opening song in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and she did an amazing job. So fun and creative. I now think every wedding should have at least one surprise for the couple. And rapping is always a good choice.
– And wow, could these guests dance! Very talented and impressive. This was definitely a fun wedding.
Lindsay and Ramón – thank you so being so in love and letting me capture it! Your wedding was so beautiful!