Matt + Cristina’s Wedding Highlights:
– What a beautiful, fun wedding! Matt and Cristina met at Messiah College at Witmer dorm their first year there. (Witmer holds a special place in my heart because that was my dorm freshman year.) They were so cute together and Matt’s sense of humor had Cristina laughing all day. They are a very sweet couple!
– The weather was iffy all day but held out (thankfully!) for the outdoor ceremony without any rain! The view from the Lauxmont Farm rotunda is amazing with the horses and the river valley.
– Speaking of horses, Matt thought it would be fun to meet one and feed it! Lauxmont is a working farm so, later on in the day, we were able to recreate the American Gothic painting with a real pitch fork! This is a first this year!
– The couple wanted to have a time to pray together before the ceremony. We found a corner of a building and they were able to hold hands without seeing each other. After the prayer, Cristina took it one step further and covered Matt’s eyes and then they ended with a high five (with Matt’s eyes closed) – very fun!
– What I loved the most about this wedding was how excited Matt and Cristina were! They were beaming the whole day. The bridal party was really fun and everyone had a really good time, you could tell!
Matt + Cristina – thank you so much for letting me capture your wedding day!