Shaina + Zeke’s Wedding Highlights:
– Shaina and Zeke were married at the Lancaster Theological Seminary Santee Chapel and their reception was at The Hamilton Club. It was a beautiful, emotional day and I was so honored to capture it!
– Right after she got ready, Shaina presented her mom and step-dad with special presents that she had made – a pair of custom cufflinks and a photo frame. Everyone was in tears (including me!)
– Fun fact: The bride and groom have the same last name! They aren’t related at all (of course!) but it did provide for many jokes during the toasts. ;-) Just think, they have the easiest after-wedding name change because there isn’t one!
– Lining up the bridal party outside of The Hamilton Club and telling them to dance produced hilarious results. I loved it.
– Here’s an emotional moment from the reception – during the mother/son dance the groom’s mom selected a special song about praying for her son’s future wife. Then at the end of the song, the groom’s dad took the bride and brought her over to them and took his wife so the groom could now dance with his bride, just like the song said.
Shaina and Zeke – You couldn’t have been a sweeter couple. Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me capture your amazing wedding!