Matt + Christine’s Wedding Highlights:
– Matt and Christine’s wedding was my first of the season and it couldn’t have been any better! Beautiful couple, perfect location (John Wright Restaurant) and fun wedding guests!
– Christine started a journal when she first met Matt and recorded all of their dates in it. She wrapped it up and gave it to him as a wedding gift – how amazing!
– Christine planned a “first look” not with Matt, but with her dad and brothers. I thought this was a great idea.
– I challenge all future weddings to top the cutest of the ring bearer and flower girl. Oh man, it was amazing. Smiles everywhere.
– Instead of one cake, Matt and Christine had nine! Mainly because of their differing opinions on favorite flavors – chocolate vs fruit. They had an amazing mix of both.
– Part of the entertainment at the reception was a caricature artist. Such a fun idea and the everyone loved it.
– The guests at this wedding knew how to dance! At one point they passed an imaginary basketball around and each had to dance with it, and I can say that it’s much harder to take photos when you’re laughing. :-)
Matt and Christine – Congratulations! Thank you for letting me capture your beautiful wedding day!!