Jill + John – Wedding Highlights
– This was my first spring wedding of the season and it could not have been a more perfect day. Picture an excited bride and groom, the warm spring breeze, blooming flower trees, and the best venue – the beautiful Farm at Eagles Ridge.
– Jill and John wanted to see each other before the ceremony but they also wanted family and friends to share in their excitement, so a group of them looked on from just across the pond. (And they cheered!)
– My favorite detail was the locket that Jill added to her bouquet with both of her grandmas’ photos.
– These guests came ready to dance. And the bride (and bridemaids, and guests) might have even rapped along with a DMX song – it was like a scene from a movie! I loved it.
– The same dress! I remember taking a photo of the guests dancing, then another photo, double take and look at my screen – yup, two guests were wearing the exact same dress and I noticed the same time Jill did – so we had to capture it – who cares, it’s just funny!
– At the end of the night, they opened up the barn doors and guests danced outside. I love the string lights against the night sky.
Jill + John thank you for being amazing! You planned a perfect wedding day and I’m so happy I was able to capture it.