Danielle + Dash Wedding Highlights:
– Junior year, Danielle bravely asked Dash to her prom. He said yes, they went but didn’t date afterwards. Years later they reconnected, started dating and Dash asked Danielle to be his wife. She said yes. Recreating their prom photo above (awkwardness and all) was a must on their wedding day! :-)
– A first look (seeing each other before the ceremony) wasn’t something the couple had really considered before meeting with me. After I explained the benefits, they decided it was a good idea. (yay!) This time became very romantic for the couple as they read cards they had written each other. Since the videographer was there, they even read their cards out loud and by the end, I was wiping tears away. Danielle and Dash are so in love!
– Danielle loves words so the wedding was filled with romantic quotes and she even had a vase filled with blessings for each guest to take – a very unique idea!
– Another sweet moment was when Danielle’s dad tried to give a toast and he couldn’t get through it without choking up. He handed Danielle what he wrote and she read it for him. And Dash read the part about himself, as well! Everyone was a mix of crying and laughing as they both stumbled to read the kind words. This was really precious.
– This wedding was filled with fun guests who handled the heat face on (it was crazy humid) with dancing outside! The reaction of the guy who caught the garter is priceless. You’ll see there was a group of guys who were carrying around a baby (not theirs) in a front pack “Hang Over” style. :-) (Fun wedding guests makes my job a lot easier!)
– This was such a romantic wedding and Danielle and Dash were so fun to work with – Danielle even made my day and posted this on Facebook: We LOVE our wedding pics! You did a PERFECT job at capturing our day! I can’t stop looking at them…I’m a little obessed. We will cherish these photos forever…thank you!
It’s weddings like these that make me love my job even more! Thank you Danielle + Dash!Vendors Venue: Riverdale Manor http://www.riverdalemanor.com/ Makeup Artist: Carmina Cristina http://carminacristina.com/ Flowers: Petals with Style http://www.petalswithstyle.com/ Cake: SweeTreats http://www.eatsweetreats.com Photography: Kylene Lynn Photography Videographer: Sugar Leaf Films http://www.SugarLeafFilms.com DJ: DJ Freez