Shelly + Ross’ Wedding Highlights
– This August wedding took place at a boy scout camp (Camp Mack!) and had a fun theme – the movie Up!
– There were many thoughtful details like the handkerchief Shelly had embroidered for her mom and the tie patch she sewed on the back of her dad’s tie.
– The couple’s dog – Buster – walked down the aisle and even shared their first dance as husband and wife (hilarious!)
– The tables at the reception were beautifully decorated (the bride’s mom scoured thrift stores for vintage dishes) and each place setting was unique.
– Shelly and Ross are the sweetest couple ever and I was so honored to capture their wedding day! Thank you both!