Molly + Andrew’s Wedding Highlights:
– Turquoise, pink and lots of sparkle! This Cameron Estate wedding was glamorous and fun! And I loved, loved, loved Molly’s shoes!
– Cutest part of the ceremony (besides the ring bearer/flower girls) was during the candle lighting when Molly and Andrew almost kissed but realized it wasn’t quite time for that yet. Ha!
– Once announced into the reception, the bridal party- bride, groom and all, danced to Sugarhill Gang’s Apache (you know…jump on it, jump on it) :-) Hilarious.
– As a late night snack, Annie Anne’s pretzels were delivered!
– The guests at this wedding loved to dance. Pregnant women, moms with babies, three year olds – everyone danced.
– Sparkler exits are fun to capture and since they had extra long sparklers, the photos are even prettier.
Molly and Andrew thank you for being so fun and letting me capture your wedding day! It was beautiful!