Ashley + Brian’s Wedding Highlights:
– This was my first wedding at Blue Hound Farm and it’s such a great, rustic barn venue near Harrisburg, PA. And, as is the case sometimes, this was the first time I met Ashley and Brian! They were so laid back and fun. My favorite kind of couple!
– I love the color palette of this wedding. The green striped ties with the yellow boutonnieres! The girls bright, colorful boutiques against their green dresses! I felt like I was shooting a spread in an Anthro catalog, especially when a chicken would perfectly enter a shot. :-)
– Luckily we avoided the rain and it began right before the ceremony and ended right after. (Thank you God!) I love the photos of Ashley coming into the church with the umbrella.
– Apparently the going rate for being a ring bearer, and making it down the aisle, is five dollars.
– Most weddings have a funny, unexpected moment. In this one, the pastor announced the couple for the first time at the church but he had to stall because he completely forgot their last name! Then during the toast, he made up for it by saying their last name at least ten times. :-)
– Instead of sparklers, Brian and Ashley had a light stick exit and it was really fun!
Thank you Ashley + Brian! Your wedding day was so perfect and beautiful, I was honored to capture your love!