Amy + Dan’s wedding highlights:
– This was my last wedding of 2014 (Thanksgiving weekend in November) and it was so fun! It was my first wedding shooting in the new bridal suite at the Marriott which was beautiful and full of light.
– Amy is super organized and had every detail planned. She had all of her accessories laid out for me when I arrived (so helpful!) and even made her own flowers. I loved that both the bride and groom wore toms.
– For their first look, the couple met at Tellus360 which was perfect. Such a cool space.
– I loved that the whole bridal party was able to walk around the city for every part of the wedding day – Tellus360 to the ceremony at The First Reformed Church of Christ and then the reception at the Marriott Penn Square.
– Amy’s review made my day – Kylene is simply THE BEST. We cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. She not only captured the beauty of the day (which at the moment seemed impossible because it was overcast and freezing!) but she also captured the spirit of all our friends and family, perfectly. We can see personalities shining through in almost every photo. We knew she’d do an amazing job but we never expected to have SO MANY favorites! She captured the day just as well as some of the older-established photography groups in Lancaster! And, she was also so flexible and wonderful in guiding us through the planning stages. Book with her – you will not be sorry you did!
Baby Lucas is so adorable! He was very alert for our session which with many newborns that would normally mean crying but he was totally fine and happy! Like all newborn sessions, I like to keep everything as natural as possible and capture the love of the new parents with their little baby. Then I pick a simple setting to capture just the baby (hopefully sleeping peacefully!) If you’re interested in booking a newborn session, I normally recommend scheduling the session between the first and second week – you can email email@example.com for availability!
All post titles are targeted for SEO purposes and reflect the location I am currently targeting to book future sessions. They do not reflect where the actual session took place.
A beautiful maternity session! This Syracuse NY maternity session was perfect. And we were even able to include Moose, the beloved family cat. :-) Jena was a gorgeous pregnant lady and I’m so happy I was able to capture this growing family.