Yazmin + Oscar’s Wedding Highlights:
– Wow, what a beautiful wedding! This was my first wedding in the NYC area and being able to use the New York skyline (which I’ve always been in love with) as a backdrop for wedding photos was a little surreal and quite amazing.
– Love is in the details! From Yazmin’s amazing shoes, to Oscar’s bow tie, to the wedding bands which were engraved with their names and wedding date – ah! I love their classic and elegant style.
– The reception was at Liberty House Restaurant and it was quite the party! The couple surprised all their guests with a Mariachi band – so fun! Everyone, young and old, salsa danced. Definitely the best dancing I’ve ever seen at a reception.
– The guys were very into the garter toss (as you’ll see!) while the girls didn’t seem to care quite as much (I didn’t even post a photo of them.) The guys were hilarious.
– Overall, I just loved this wedding. It was beautiful and fun and Yazmin and Oscar were so sweet and completely in love.
Thank you so much for letting me capture your wedding day – I wish you both years of happiness!
Guests: To order prints from this wedding – click here!