It took me almost a full day sitting between the Godiva Chocolate, nook, and ‘Maps International’ displays at Barnes and Noble to get this tiny button on my website (kylenelynn.com) working as it should.
Things I have learned in the process:
1. I hope the nook sales guy works on commission, he’s making a new sale every half hour, at least.
2. Meanwhile, the sad Godiva has remained untouched.
3. I should have thought of a newsletter list ages ago.
4. I was jealous of the lady who couldn’t find quite the right map of Italy. I really want this problem.
5. All day to create but it only takes 2-3 seconds to actually sign up for my newsletter (time it and see, I’ll wait…)
6. There’s a children’s book here called Sometimes You Barf.
7. Former/future brides – I might send you info on new wedding album sales, special canvas offers/deals Moms – I might send you a quick reminder about Mother’s Day or unique family sessions.
8. I will never spam you, I promise.