This wedding. Oh, this wedding. I felt like I was walking inside the pages of the prettiest wedding magazine. Every detail was thought of and created with so much care. And the flowers. I died. They were everywhere and they were BEAUTIFUL. (Flowerwell did an amazing job!) I remember the florist telling me I could use some of the extra flowers and I literally thought I was in heaven.
The Treman Center was an amazing venue with so many unique areas for photos. The reception space has a modern barn feel – white walls and stenciled floors – and can blend well with any style of wedding. Plus there are several outdoor ceremony locations. Leslie (the owner) is wonderful to work with, so if you’re looking for a beautiful wedding venue in Ithaca, NY make sure to check out The Terman Center. I love capturing weddings there!
The best parts of this wedding:
- Adrienne’s dress. It was linen and lace. And pink! Nothing like anything I have ever seen before and magical to photograph. (Carol Hannah designed the skirt and tank and Lea Ann Belter designed the lace top)
- The groom, Adam, was the kindest. He probably thanked me 5 times throughout the wedding day. So thoughtful.
- Bruce! The dog. He was so fun and playful and made the day so much more cute. I mean, he had his own bow tie. Come on.
- The flowers. I will never stop talking about the flowers. I now want to grow all of my own dahlias, it’s gotten to that point.
- The groom walked out right before the bride. I thought that was a fun change. He got to experience all of the smiling faces of the guests, just like the bride.
- The sunset. It was beyond.
- The food was delicious – Word of Mouth catering did an amazing job and were so kind.
- Their first dance was outside under the string lights.
- The cake – three layers, all different flavors but the best carrot cake I’ve had. (Yes, I stole a piece!)
Enjoy the photos – it was amazing to capture this wedding. Inspiration is everywhere!