Kevin + Mallori’s Wedding Highlights:
– Kevin and Mallori were married in Skaneateles, NY at the beautiful Lodge at Welch Allyn. They got ready at The Sherwood Inn right in the village so the first look and bridal party photos were all taken at the park by the lake. So pretty!
– Oh my, the dress. The only way to describe it is as exquisite. The embroidery detailing was incredible. Now I understand why Vera Wang dresses are so special/amazing.
– All of the details were so well thought out and beautiful. Right down to the paper hearts that lined the aisle. They were a mix of different papers and book pages and I wanted to steal a handful. :-)
– Now the weather called for rain all day but we had beautiful blue skies. I captured all of the outside photos we needed and then reception started and instantly it was like a monsoon hit!! The best timing ever. I was thankful.
– The night even had a surprise for the wedding guests. They were all told to go outside (it stopped raining later, luckily) and got to see a firework show. It was crazy!
Kevin and Mallori – thank you so much for letting me capture your amazing wedding!! You created a beautiful day.