Chris and Chelsea’s wedding was in Cazenovia, NY and it turned out to be such a beautiful one! Here are the highlights:
- The weather didn’t cooperate for the first look so that plan was quickly replaced and their first looking was when Chelsea walked down her parent’s backyard towards her groom and beautiful Cazenovia lake. Backyard ceremonies are so special.
- You’ll notice their pug was the ring bearer and it was almost too cute for me to handle. (I love dogs at weddings!)
- After the backyard vows, the couple had a champagne toasts with all of the guests at the house and then everyone when to Owera Vineyards for the reception.
- The light at Owera was so beautiful so we took advantage and took photos among the vines. You can definitely see how perfect Chris and Chelsea are together – full of smiles and willing to even run when I asked (nicely)! I love when clients trust me and the results were so much better than I hoped!
- As you’ll see, Chelsea’s first dance with her dad was made extra special when her niece and little friend joined them. :-)
- Also her father looks just like Anthony Bourdain.
- This wedding introduced me to Nathaniel Ratliff & The Night Sweats (where have I been!) as the groom (and everyone really) loved one of their songs and the dancing proved it!
Chris + Chelsea thank you so much for letting me capture your amazing wedding. It was an honor!