– Needs more Alps – a review on the Sounds of Music. All I can say is watching the live, soap opera version made me want to watch the movie.
– I made this recipe for soft pretzels and I was impressed with how good they were. Best right out of the oven.
– I think these verse memory cards are so well designed. A great gift idea!
– 25+ Ways to tie a Bow – this feeds my obsession with making presents as beautiful as possible.
– So apparently I’ve been peeling oranges incorrectly my whole life.
– I love getting Christmas cards so add me to your list if you have my address!
– If you’re looking for an inspiring story, watch this video of “Amazing Abby” a beautiful, young photographer whose life was a testimony to God’s peace through the storm.
This week – Buying Christmas presents, wedding editing, watching the snow fall outside my big windows, listening to my Christmas record collection (above) and drinking tea. I love it when it snows in December, then it should stop.