– I have been collecting Christmas records over the past year and I’m pretty excited to play them. Especially Bing.
– If you want your house to smell Christmas-y – try this recipe for a stove simmer (they call it Thanksgiving, but it works perfectly for Christmas, too.) I’ve been grabbing a few extra ingredients at market and giving this out as a fun, unexpected gift. Very well received.
– Black Friday has never been my thing but Cyber Monday, yes. Here’s a list of over 50 (fashion) deals!
– Brides – if you’re looking for art deco inspired accessories check out this headband or this belt.
– Back to music. This song by the Bare Naked Ladies (remember them?) is in my top ten most favorite Christmas songs. Actually at 1:32 when Sarah starts singing, that’s my favorite.
– I think Luke needs this to look more festive. :-)
– I offer gift certificates for sessions in 2014. It’s a gift people love!
This week – Wedding editing, decorating with pine garland, traveling to Long Island to celebrate a miracle baby (I’ll tell that story soon!)