Monday Mix: A mix-up of links, songs, books, instagram photos, and random things that inspire me…
(fyi…this is days late because I’m traveling and Upstate NY internet is testy just like the weather)
– A pretty amazing story from my church http://lcbc.ch/19s1aJX (Baby Harper was born on Nov 15th and she is a strong, healthy little girl, weighing 6 lbs and 12 oz. Praise God!)
– If you’re looking for a last minute Thanksgiving recipe – this corn bake is easy and delicious. Also trying this chocolate pie.
– Anyone planning a wedding in Hawaii or Paris? Take me with you…
– A book all about planning dinner? Yes, I loved it.
– My new favorite app is Zinio. If your library has emagazines (check their website) you can borrow them using this app. In other words, free magazines! Finding out about this made my day.
This week: Meeting baby James, hanging out with 3 year old Emma, Thanksgiving!, Catching Fire, and relaxing!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!