Nikki + Jordan’s Wedding Highlights:
– Nikki + Jordan got married at The Farmhouse at People’s Light in Malvern, PA in early October. Her dress, the details, the Fall light – everything was perfect!
– The couple choose not to do a first look but wanted to exchange gifts and pray before the ceremony. A few family members looked on and it was a very romantic and emotional time before the craziness of the day began.
– During their engagement session we took a few photos of the couple in their work “uniforms” as Nikki is a nurse and Jordan is a police officer. They surprised everyone during their reception entrance and switched roles. :-) Even their cake topper followed this theme!
– This couple was a dream to work with, both of them are so sweet and laid back. They were truly enjoying their day completely and everyone could tell how much they loved each other. It was a beautiful wedding!
– After I deliver their images, they wrote me the nicest review
“Choosing Kylene to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made. She is worth every penny! Her specialty of natural light shows- she makes every picture of the night look completely magical. She was professional and down to earth at the same time, and so flexible to work with! I have nothing but amazing things to say. We are absolutely thrilled with our pictures and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking to have their day captured beautifully. We love you, Kylene!”
Thank you so much Nikki and Jordan!