Lauren + Peter’s Wedding Highlights:
– Peter and Lauren met on the first day of their freshman year at F&M and years later, they met there again to become husband and wife. The chapel at F&M is beautiful and white, the perfect ceremony location.
– I love the classic style of Lauren’s dress. The yellow, gray, and white color scheme was done perfectly from the gorgeous flowers with succulent accents to the little bridesmaids’ clutches.
– After their first look, we were able to get all of their bridal party and family photos done before the ceremony, leaving enough time to relax before the walk down the aisle. This is why I love first looks! (yes, obvious plug for first looks!)
– The reception was at the Cork Factory Hotel, which is a beautiful venue. I love the place settings with the tiny air plants.
– Funny story – the bride’s parents came up to me during the reception and asked if I could take a picture of them kissing (how cute!) and I responded with a smirk saying “of course not, no kissing allowed.” Her father completely believed me and turned to leave, saying “oh, okay, that’s fine” which was beyond adorable. Of course, kissing is allowed! Especially if you’ve been married for 25+ years! The photo was taken and it’s a favorite.
Thank you Lauren and Peter for letting me capture your beautiful wedding day!