Jessica + Robert’s Wedding Highlights:
– This was such fun wedding. You’ll see – the reception photos prove it. :-)
– Jessica and Rob were so happy together and you could just tell they were enjoying the day completely. They thought of every detail and even had special gift bags waiting for their bridal party.
– Normally the getting ready time can be a little hectic with people everywhere but Jessica scheduled her makeup session alone so she could have that time to herself to relax. Smart move!
– Both sets of parents of the bride and groom are still married (yay!) so the couple requested a special photo after the ceremony to celebrate this legacy of love. A great idea!
– Rob and Jessica are known to take “selfies” wearing their sunglasses so we recreated that look for their wedding day – it worked and was really fun!
– The reception at Casa di Fiori was gorgeous. They had live music during the cocktail hour, which was a very nice touch. The guests were there to dance and they did – it was hilarious to capture everything.
Thank you Jessica and Rob! I loved capturing your beautiful wedding day!