This was one of my last weddings of 2019 and it was perfect! It was my second wedding at St Joseph’s Church in Camillus, NY (such a beautiful church with so much light!) and my first wedding at Tradition’s at the Links. The weather was perfect, the bridal party was so much fun, and the bride and groom were the sweetest. I have the best job!
Here are EJ and Mike’s Wedding Highlights:
- Lola, the cutest dog ever, was with the bride getting ready and oh my word I couldn’t handle how adorable she was – they even brought her to the church for photos with the groom (her original “dad”) and I love it when couples do that!
- The priest at St Joseph’s is originally from Ireland and his accent(!!!) and fun personality made the wedding ceremony so special. The bride’s father also sang which was so amazing.
- Traditions at the Links is such a beautiful venue. It’s obviously a golf course so the wedding party got to drive golf carts around and that made for some fun photos. :-)
- So I’m normally a rule follower but the photos of the bride and groom by the tree on the golf course were technically not allowed (oops!) which I didn’t know until it was too late. And fortunately no one was on the course and the light was just too perfect to ignore. :-)
- The guys wanted jumping photos and they definitely committed to it! So fun!
EJ and Mike – thank you so much! They left the nicest review for me and I appreciated it so much! I will be back at Traditions at the Links in October and I can’t wait to see the beautiful fall leaves. If you’re getting married in Upstate NY and would like more information on my wedding photography packages, fill out my contact form at the bottom of this post!